-
John Lindsey and
Arlene are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Arlene and
Josie Montano are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Michael and
Arlene are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago -
Arlene changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Arlene and
Jessica Manzanares are now friends 10 years, 2 months ago -
Arlene's profile was updated 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Arlene and
Zada Aragon are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago -
Arlene and
Roseanne Manzanares are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago -
Arlene changed their profile picture 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Arlene's profile was updated 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Arlene and
Diane Lindsey are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Arlene's profile was updated 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Arlene's profile was updated 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Arlene posted a new activity comment 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m in! Let me know what the plan is.
-
Arlene posted a new activity comment 10 years, 4 months ago
I am from Abq. I actually moderate a women’s Bible study in my home Saturday mornings at 10am. We have 4 more weeks left before we finish the book of James. Ur welcome to come. What do u have in mind as far as a study? Let’s discuss it.
-
What I was thinking is that we could gather as many local women as are interested and meet on a weekly basis and discuss what we are learning and gaining from our studies here. Through these meetings, we could help each other grow. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know and we could get in contact with one another…[Read more]
-
-
Arlene posted a new activity comment 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey there! I replied through an email. Not sure if u got it. I’m still trying to find out how everything works. I’m in my 5th week and I’m liking it. Are you from Abq? Do u have a family? What do you like to do?
-
Arlene and
Audrey are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago-
Hi Arlene. Thanks for reaching out to me. This is my 2nd week of studies and I’m feeling so lost in trying to find my way around the site. How are things going for you?
-
Hey there! I replied through an email. Not sure if u got it. I’m still trying to find out how everything works. I’m in my 5th week and I’m liking it. Are you from Abq? Do u have a family? What do you like to do?
-
Hi. I am from Abq. I’m divorced with 2 “ex” stepdaughters that I keep in touch with. I have 4 children all grown and 5 grandchildren. Are you from Abq? I would be so very interested in creating a women’s study group.
-
I am from Abq. I actually moderate a women’s Bible study in my home Saturday mornings at 10am. We have 4 more weeks left before we finish the book of James. Ur welcome to come. What do u have in mind as far as a study? Let’s discuss it.
-
What I was thinking is that we could gather as many local women as are interested and meet on a weekly basis and discuss what we are learning and gaining from our studies here. Through these meetings, we could help each other grow. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know and we could get in contact with one another…[Read more]
-
-
-
I’m in! Let me know what the plan is.
-
-
-
Arlene posted a new activity comment 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi! thanks for friending me. How are you liking the online ministry? which church do you attend? Are you from ABQ?
-
Arlene and
Babette Garcia are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago -
Arlene and
Christina Baca are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago - Load More

