First, a word about our two-year programs.
Our Two-year plans (General Ministry & Shepherd School) include many of the individual classes below
plus 300 more audio files and 14,000 training videos. *
Individual classes will come available with each quarter. They are going through editing and refinement as we add them to the online college. Please keep checking back with us as we continue to add to your options.
Here is a list of individual classes that will be coming online soon.
Women of the Bible – Now Available
Systematic Theology I – Bibliology, Ecclesiology, and Angelology * – Now Available
Systematic Theology II – Theology Proper, the study of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit * – Now Available
Systematic Theology III – Anthropology and Soteriology * – In Production
Systematic Theology IV – Eschatology, prophecy overview * – In Production
Ethics and Counseling * – In Production
Homiletics, Teaching and Preaching * – In Session Closed Class
Hermeneutics, Inductive Bible Study * – In Session Closed Class
Old Testament Survey
New Testament Survey
Life Planning 101 – Now Available
Revelation of John – Now Available
Book of Hebrews
Practical Christian Living
Church History I & II
Christianity: The Reasonable Course
Life of Christ
Cults and Comparative Religions
Classes Exclusive to the Two-Year programs (General Ministry & Shepherd School)
Including the individual classes marked above you also get the following only in our two-year programs.
Life of the Shepherd/Minister I * – Now Available
Life of the Shepherd/Minister II * – Now Available
Devotions of the Shepherd/Minister * – Now Available
Cults and Comparative Religions * – Now Available
Practical Christian Ministry * – Now Available
Apologetics * – Now Available
Our Two-year plans (General Ministry & Shepherd School) include many of the individual classes above *
You have to believe you are worth the time and effort to develop yourself.
Can You Imagine . . .
- Learning on your own is slow and difficult but CCF College makes it fast and simple
- Knowing how to achieve life and ministry goals
- Having 30 years’ of discipleship experience dedicated to your personal growth
- Completing what God has called you to do
- Losing the fear that you will not be able to answer questions about your faith
- Gaining certainty in your life’s calling
- Being able to stand firm on solid biblical doctrine
- Growing a much deeper knowledge and walk with God.
- Traveling the fastest route to success with the least amount of failure
- Losing the fear of feeling ill equipped and uncertain in service
- Taking tests that help you learn and pass
- Not going into debt to be a well informed and equipped Christian
- Helping us plant 100 churches in the next 20 years
Find out more for FREE in our “How It Works” introduction course sample
Leading People to the Cross