<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>CCF College | Arlene | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/abellamyunm-edu/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/abellamyunm-edu/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Arlene.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 05:02:09 -0600</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">859705c3ed523b63b1253759b93a9ee1</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Josie Montano are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/630/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Aug 2016 23:08:45 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab92096696c28574684a78cd1c98dacb</guid>
				<title>Arlene changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/478/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jul 2016 02:06:31 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76f5ad3c6115941aa619ccbdd9466e79</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Jessica Manzanares are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/414/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jul 2016 18:42:27 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c1a383a732e3efe14ab746a381fc0ec</guid>
				<title>Arlene&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/372/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jun 2016 20:56:29 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20ac69939e65c170c719b070d17e8f18</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Zada Aragon are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/347/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2016 19:03:36 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4479125d4e75738817251749eac9eb0</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Roseanne Manzanares are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/342/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2016 02:52:28 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25c32272cd4457242be7e35ee1c2310a</guid>
				<title>Arlene changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/337/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 21:44:53 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5341ff0365e45cff014ab35129c0b51b</guid>
				<title>Arlene&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/336/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 21:03:15 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac10bda0afcfe1f4aee8a2b2cc9d1a2a</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Diane Lindsey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/335/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 18:19:57 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c32fcb313a8a8aade907995afba794f</guid>
				<title>Arlene&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/330/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2016 22:45:59 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ee4e7c69cb7b19f6b4253901002d382</guid>
				<title>Arlene&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/329/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2016 19:49:13 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e6b90eab00285953fa500644bd1ac63</guid>
				<title>Arlene posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/305/#acomment-328</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2016 15:10:51 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in! Let me know what the plan is.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/abellamyunm-edu/" rel="nofollow ugc">Arlene</a> and <a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/audrey-l-vigilgmail-com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Audrey</a> are now friends			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaba67763724998dd537774466d3ead9</guid>
				<title>Arlene posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/305/#acomment-324</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 May 2016 01:57:48 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am from Abq. I actually moderate a women&#8217;s Bible study in my home Saturday mornings at 10am. We have 4 more weeks left before we finish the book of James. Ur welcome to come. What do u have in mind as far as a study? Let&#8217;s discuss it.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/abellamyunm-edu/" rel="nofollow ugc">Arlene</a> and <a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/audrey-l-vigilgmail-com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Audrey</a> are now friends			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5262bd79e25fc29d228bfa4dfef7c5b0</guid>
				<title>Arlene posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/305/#acomment-321</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 May 2016 00:24:53 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey there! I replied through an email. Not sure if u got it. I&#8217;m still trying to find out how everything works. I&#8217;m in my 5th week and I&#8217;m liking it. Are you from Abq? Do u have a family? What do you like to do?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/abellamyunm-edu/" rel="nofollow ugc">Arlene</a> and <a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/audrey-l-vigilgmail-com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Audrey</a> are now friends			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df4ceacbb71d40460dd50ad475f93a2b</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Audrey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/305/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 May 2016 00:30:32 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c4822bf04200bf0f3da3f0bf67e1d7f</guid>
				<title>Arlene posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/274/#acomment-282</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 18:27:34 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! thanks for friending me. How are you liking the online ministry? which church do you attend? Are you from ABQ?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/abellamyunm-edu/" rel="nofollow ugc">Arlene</a> and <a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/babette52g/" rel="nofollow ugc">Babette Garcia</a> are now friends			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d667a52b401ea89d1a7f1e37fbf719f6</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Babette Garcia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/274/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 02:45:32 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13ff63c50bc3120eeff6990ffe997b77</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Christina Baca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/259/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2016 03:01:01 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ee86f1103b7a7a7d769658d0bfad121</guid>
				<title>Arlene posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/244/#acomment-246</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2016 22:34:14 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am! I&#8217;ve been praying for people to come into my life and mentor me. I started a women&#8217;s Bible study in my neighborhood in January and I didn&#8217;t have anyone to answer questions about my doubts and fears, ministry and everything else that comes along w/ starting a ministry. It did not matter how and who I reached out to, God seemed to close doors.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-246"><a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/244/#acomment-246" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/abellamyunm-edu/" rel="nofollow ugc">Arlene</a> and <a href="https://www.ccfcollege.com/members/kathy-t/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kathy Thom</a> are now friends			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">031f03173a7b23eb7317fa462808d746</guid>
				<title>Arlene and Kathy Thom are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.ccfcollege.com/activity/p/244/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2016 22:01:09 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>